SalesAndCatering.com takes your privacy very seriously.
This Policy may have been amended since the last time you used the Services.
Effective Date: October 27, 2021
SalesandCatering.com LLC and our applicable parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates, are collectively referred to in this Policy as the “Company”, or “we,” “us,” or similar. We own and operate the SalesandCatering.com and stscloud.com websites, and related websites, mobile sites, applications, and other products and services (the “Services”).
This Policy applies to all users (hereinafter, “you”) of the Services, including (a) the company (or companies) that owns or operates the property or facility (“Subscriber”) that subscribes or otherwise provisions the Services from us, (b) each of the Subscriber’s employees and contractors authorized to use, or otherwise using, the Services, and (c) those users (“Subscriber’s Users”) of the Subscriber’s services and websites and related products and services (e.g., Subscriber’s customers or potential customers) whose personal information is submitted to us either by Subscriber, or by Subscriber’s Users using a form on the Subscriber’s website which form is hosted or operated by us or on our behalf.
Only if you consent may we collect, use, share, or transfer your personal information. You consent to our collection, use, sharing, and transfer of your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy by submitting your personal information to us. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, although this does not affect any personal information we previously collected from or about you.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, or do not consent to our collection, use, sharing, or transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy, you may not use the Services, and you should not submit any personal information to us.
This Policy is incorporated into, and is a part of, the Terms of Service (the “Terms”) located at stscloud.com/terms which govern your use of the Services. Capitalized terms used in this Policy, but not defined in this Policy, have the meanings as defined in the Terms. Our liability from or arising out of this Policy or any breach hereof is subject to the general limits of liability stated in the Terms.
What Does this Policy Cover?
As used in this Policy, “personal information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
This Policy does not:
· Apply to any of our websites, mobile sites, applications, and products and services that expressly have their own separate privacy policies.
· Apply to information you post within the Service which by its nature will be visible to others, such as in your public user profile or in the CRM feature of the Services, or any reviews, commentary, or user forum postings, if applicable. Any such information is visible to other users and Subscriber so you should be aware that this Policy does not apply to personal information you provide in this manner.
· Cover any information which does not directly identify you, or which cannot be used indirectly with other information to identify you, such as anonymized or aggregated demographic information. When we anonymized information, we can use it and share it with third parties for any purpose in our sole discretion.
· Cover any ideas, suggestions, or comments you submit to or about the Service, which information we may use for any purposes in our sole discretion.
Only if you consent may we collect, use, or share your personal information in other ways than as described in this Policy.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following personal information: name, username and password, email address, address, phone number, and other information requested by Subscriber.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
· You set up your account with us or the Subscriber sets up an account with us for you, if applicable.
· A Subscriber’s Users requests services (or a proposal for services) or submits other information using a form on the Subscriber’s website which form is hosted or operated by us or on our behalf.
· You choose to post any personal information about yourself in the Services, such as in your public user profile or in the CRM feature of the Services. Any such information is visible to other users and Subscriber so you should be aware that this Policy does not apply to personal information you provide in this manner.
· You correspond with us through email or other means of communication.
· If you are using the Services as an administrator (or otherwise) on behalf of the Subscriber, we may collect your personal information when you create and use the Subscriber’s account with us.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from and about you for the purposes set forth below. We collect your personal information so that we can:
· Allow you to use the Services and, if applicable, your account with us.
· Allow you to request services or submit other information using a form on the Subscriber’s website which form is hosted or operated by us or on our behalf.
· Allow you to communicate with other users. However, if you choose to post any personal information about yourself in the Services or in communications with others, such as in your public user profile or in the CRM feature of the Services, any such information is visible to other users and Subscriber, so you should be aware that this Policy does not apply to personal information you provide in this manner.
· Email you (directly or through a service provider), or communicate with you via other means, about the Services, including about your request services using a form on the Subscriber’s website which form is hosted or operated by us or on our behalf.
· Comply with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
· Detect and prevent fraud and abuse in order to protect your and our security.
· Upgrade, improve, and develop our products and services.
· Allow you to use and manage the Subscriber’s account with us if you are an administrator of the Subscriber’s account.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We share your personal information only as follows:
· Processing by our affiliate: we share your personal information with Bluebuzzard for certain processing and administrative purposes including hosting the Services, payment processing, storing your personal information, and transferring your personal information to third party service providers as further described below.
· Information you make available: other users are able to see your name and username, and the applicable Subscriber and its administrative users are able to see all information you enter, including, if applicable, when you request services or submit other information using a form on the Subscriber’s website which form is hosted or operated by us or on our behalf. The Company is not responsible for a Subscriber’s use or sharing of its respective Subscriber’s Users’ personal information.
· Third-party service providers: We, or Bluebuzzard, employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting the Services, processing payments, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), transmitting content, and providing customer service and help documentation. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· Protection of us and others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our account and other agreements with you; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Safeguard Your Personal Information?
· We securely store your personal information on our hosting provider’s servers.
· We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· We also require by contract (other than in an emergency situations) that Bluebuzzard and third party services providers acting on our behalf, or with whom we share your personal information, also undertake to provide such security and confidentiality measures in accordance with industry standards and applicable privacy laws.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
How Do We Retain and Delete Your Personal Information?
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, including legitimate business reasons, and legal and regulatory requirements. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your personal information. Generally, we keep information associated with a particular Subscriber until it terminates its subscription to the Services, and retain it thereafter as described below.
You may delete your personal information at any time on your profile page in the Services, or by contacting us at support@ salesandcatering.com.
We may retain certain personal information if necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
· Information which is not personally-identifiable data, or which has been rendered non-personally identifiable by anonymization, which we will use internally or in the aggregate.
· As required pursuant to our agreements with, and instructions from, the Subscriber.
· Information useful or necessary to resolve or otherwise address an outstanding balance in the Subscriber’s account with us or an unresolved claim or dispute, or otherwise pursuant to “litigation hold” requirements.
· Fraud prevention.
· To prevent you from using the Services if, for example, we terminate your access because of security incidents or other violations of our policies.
What Are Your Rights?
You are entitled to the following:
· The right to access. You have the right to know whether or not we are processing your personal information, the purpose and other information about that processing, and to request access to or copies of your personal information.
· The right to rectification. You have the right to request us to correct any personal information you believe is inaccurate, and request us to complete personal information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure. Under certain conditions you have the right to request that we erase your personal information.
· The right to restrict processing. Under certain conditions you have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information.
· The right to object to processing. Under certain conditions you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
· The right to data portability. Under certain conditions you have the right to request us to transfer your personal information to another organization, or directly to you.
· If we transfer your data to certain countries, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
· The right to withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org although this does not affect any personal information we previously collected from or about you.
· You have the right to file a complaint with the local supervisory authority (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulations of the European Union).
If you make a request pertaining to any of the above, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer or mobile device. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We use session cookies to maintain session state and user identity. A persistent cookie remains on your device for an extended period of time. We use persistent cookies and content to help remember your preferences and improve your experience.
How to Manage Cookies?
What Rights Do California Residents Have?
If you are a California resident, you may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information, or deletion of your personal information. To exercise one of these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights, and will continue to make the Services available to the extent we are able to without the use of your personal information. Our policy is not to sell or share your personal information with other parties for direct marketing use unless you agree that we can do so, or as provided for in this Policy. If you wish to opt-out from any sale or sharing of your personal information without cost, please contact us at email@example.com.
Further, we are required to alert you how our websites react to Do Not Track signals. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. The websites we operate do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
Do We Transfer Your Personal Information to Other Countries?
Some of the uses and disclosures described in this Policy may involve the transfer to, and processing of your personal information in, various countries that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country, for example your personal information may be accessible to foreign law enforcement and other authorities. By using the Services, you consent to such transfers and processing, including in and to the United States.
How Do We Protect Children?
We do not wish to receive any data from or about children. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and supervise all Internet usage by children. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, the Services by visitors under 18 years of age without the consent of a parent or guardian.
How Do We Update Our Policy?
We regularly review this Policy and we place any updates on this web page, and update the effective date set forth at the top of this Policy. We encourage you to check the effective date of this Policy whenever you visit the Services to see if it has been updated since your last visit. By using Services after such after we post any updates, you consent to the updates of this Policy.
How Can You Contact Us?
If you have questions or complaints regarding our Policy or practices, please contact the Chief Technology Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 1110 E Viator Ct, Arlington Heights, IL 60004. We will respond to your questions and complaints about our processing of your personal information. If you are not satisfied with our response, depending on where you are located you can contact a supervisory authority or your state’s attorney general.